1/1 Photo of American Turkey Burgers
Kana Kahuna's Note:
These are awesome burgers, not the dull flavorless turkey burgers your used to. Basic, easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package ground turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1Mix Ground Turkey, onion powder, garlic salt and B.B.Q. sauce in large bowl
- 2Shape into 4 patties and and put in fridge covered for 1 hour. (this helps hold the patties together when grilling).
- 3brush burgers with a little olive oil before placing on grill.
- 4Place patties on grill or B.B.Q. over medium coals.
- 5Grill 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until cooked medium well.
- 6Top each patty with American slices &.
- 7continue grilling until melted. Fill buns with the works and turkey burgers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for American Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 609.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 30.5 g