Recipe by The Innominate Chef
Adapted from another web site (Cooks.com) and likely on the back of a Kraft product package as the recipe called for using Kraft branded dressing and sauce. I used no Kraft branded products but it worked really well. I also came up with the name!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat caesar salad dressing (can use regular if desired)
- your favorite barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound the chicken breast to produce an even height for grilling consistency.
- In a Ziplock or similarly functioning bag, mix the chicken and the Caesar dressing. Allow chicken to marinate in refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Spray grill with Pam for grilling or similar product.
- Preheat grill to medium and then grill chicken for 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- During the last few minutes of grilling, brush the chicken with barbeque sauce, turn to cook the sauce on and carmelize slightly.