- 1 (1 1/2 lb) trimmed lean boneless beef top sirloin steaks
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steak in large, shallow dish.
- Combine soy sauce and remaining ingredients; pour over steak.
- Cover and chill 4 hours, turning steak occasionally.
- Drain, discarding marinade.
- Grill over hot coals (400-500 degrees) 10 to 15 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- To serve, slice across the grain into thin slices.