Recipe by Jamia Motsinger
Not sure where this came from, but it's pretty good. I think next time I'll use a can of mixed vegetables instead of the soup.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 ounce) cancondensed vegetable soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded colby cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 2 qt baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef, onion and celery until juices run clear.
- Pour mixture into baking dish with vegetable soup and thyme; stir well.
- Spread mashed potatoes on top.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and bake 5 minutes more, or until cheese had melted.