1/1 Photo of American - Italian Pasta Salad
From recipesitalian.com.Let it sit overnight in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g package fusilli
- 236.59 ml frozen baby peas, thawed
- 2 (113.39 g) can sliced black olives
- 236.59 ml cubed genoa salami
- 177.44 ml chopped green onion
- 177.44 ml chopped celery
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 19.84 g package Italian salad dressing mix
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml milk
- 1In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- 2In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, milk and Italian dressing mix. Whisk together until smooth, set aside. In a large salad bowl combine cooked and cooled pasta, peas, olives, salami, green onions, celery and parsley.
- 3Mix in dressing last, reserving 1/2 cup.
- 4Let sit over night in fridge. Stir before serving.
- 5Add extra dressing if pasta appears dry.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for American - Italian Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.3
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 729.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix