- 453.59 g package fusilli
- 236.59 ml frozen baby peas, thawed
- 2 (113.39 g) cansliced black olives
- 236.59 ml cubed genoa salami
- 177.44 ml chopped green onion
- 177.44 ml chopped celery
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 19.84 g package Italian salad dressing mix
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, milk and Italian dressing mix. Whisk together until smooth, set aside. In a large salad bowl combine cooked and cooled pasta, peas, olives, salami, green onions, celery and parsley.
- Mix in dressing last, reserving 1/2 cup.
- Let sit over night in fridge. Stir before serving.
- Add extra dressing if pasta appears dry.