- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli
- 1 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 2 (2 ounce) canssliced black olives
- 1 cup cubed genoa salami
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, milk and Italian dressing mix. Whisk together until smooth, set aside. In a large salad bowl combine cooked and cooled pasta, peas, olives, salami, green onions, celery and parsley.
- Mix in dressing last, reserving 1/2 cup.
- Let sit over night in fridge. Stir before serving.
- Add extra dressing if pasta appears dry.