1/2 Photos of American Fries-Market Style
MadCity Dale's Note:
Quick and easy way to serve American Fried potatoes; served at the Northside Farmers Market, Sunday mornings in Madison, Wi. at the Market Cafe. This spices blend is referred to as "Dale's Luv" available for sale at all the Farm Markets that IAN's Farm Market Cafe cooks and serves hot food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Wash potatoes and poke with fork.
- 3Bake potatoes, with skins on, for 25 minutes on top rack of oven.
- 4Allow potatoes to cool.
- 5Slice into pieces or slices. Slice very thin for chips.
- 6Squirt 2 teaspoons vegetable into hot cast iron fry pan; season and fry potato pieces until golden crust on each side.
- 7Season to taste with salt, pepper, and cayenne (known as Dale's Luv).
- 8Remove to a dish with paper towels to drain excess oil.
- 9Serve with whatever condiments or toppings that "trips your food chain cravings".
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for American Fries-Market Style
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.1
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 355.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g