Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Better than frying and nicely seasoned.
- 3 medium baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Scrub potatoes clean.
- Cut in 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Pat slices dry with paper towels.
- Combine onion powder and next four ingredients in a large ziplock bag.
- Add potato slices and shake to coat.
- Arrange potato slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425°F for 12 to 15 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Good fries, but we thought the paprika was a little too much. Would make these again, but mix up the spices. Made for May 2010 Pool Party Tag.
Quick, easy and delicious. I sprayed a little extra cooking spray over the potatoes before cooking. Made these potatoes and then grilled some hamburgers for DH & DS & a veggie burger for me. The American Fries tasted better than the French fries we usually have. Thanks for posting. Made for PAC, Spring 2008
yum! If you use fresh ground pepper it might be a little strong (mine was) but if you just add a little more of the other spices it's great!