- 3 medium baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes clean.
- Cut in 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Pat slices dry with paper towels.
- Combine onion powder and next four ingredients in a large ziplock bag.
- Add potato slices and shake to coat.
- Arrange potato slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425°F for 12 to 15 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.