Recipe by ilovecooking
This is a recipe I got from a friend. I am not quite sure why we call these American Enchiladas. I am posting this because I am very interested to see other changes that can be made to this, sometimes I make changes such as adding cajun seasoning to the chicken. This is my husbands favorite recipe.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (18 ounce) package flour tortillas
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can black olives
- green onion, to taste
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- cheddar cheese, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken until done. Cut into bite size pieces.
- While chicken is cooking mix rotel, cream cheese, black olives, green onions and cheddar cheese.
- Add chopped chicken once cooked.
- Spoon chicken mixture into flour tortillas. Place in casserole dish and top with cream of chicken soup and more cheddar cheese.
- Cook at 325 until cheese is melted & bubbly (about 25 minutes).