Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
a twist on the egg roll
- 1 (8 ounce) package Steak-ums (philly steaks)
- 2 cups of shredded provolone cheese
- 1 large sliced green pepper
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 25 egg roll wraps
- oil (for frying)
- fry up philly steaks ,mushrooms,green pepper all toghether until done.
- lay out egg roll wrap an stuff with steak mixture and some cheese roll like directions on package
- dropp into hot oil until golden brown
- drain on paper towl an serve with steak sauce for dipping or other favorite sauces.
Unique snack! Also good with R.Beef/green chilis strip and delli turkey with monterey jack cheese and pepperoncinis. Served with melted Apricot jelly sprinkled with a few pepper flakes. Thanks for this great idea!