Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a recipe that is suggested by the American Cancer Society. I found the recipe in our local electric cooperative magazine. They are corporate sponcers for The Relay for Life, a fundraiser for ACS. Cook time is actually freeze time.
- In a blender or food processer, combine sugar and strawberries.
- Blend these until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl and add sour cream; using a whisk, mix well.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into 8 custard cups, cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
Thank you very much! This is a very tasting dessert for people with cancer.
lung cancer symptoms
Thank you! This was easy going for my friend with cancer not able to eat much at all...