jas kaur's Note:
Saw this on TV today they look real good. Recipe by chef sanjeev kapoor
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C Cut potatoes into wedges without removing the skin.
- 2Blanch in hot salted water.
- 3Drain into a bowl. Add salt, garlic, mixed herbs, red chili powder, four tablespoons olive oil and mix.
- 4Add lemon juice and mix.
- 5Place the wedges on a greased tray.
- 6Drizzle the remaining olive oil over them.
- 7Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for fifteen to twenty minutes. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for American Baked Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.4
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: