- 6 medium sized potatoes
- 4 -6 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C Cut potatoes into wedges without removing the skin.
- Blanch in hot salted water.
- Drain into a bowl. Add salt, garlic, mixed herbs, red chili powder, four tablespoons olive oil and mix.
- Add lemon juice and mix.
- Place the wedges on a greased tray.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over them.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for fifteen to twenty minutes. Serve hot.