Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Saw this on TV today they look real good. Recipe by chef sanjeev kapoor
Make and share this American Baked Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C Cut potatoes into wedges without removing the skin.
- Blanch in hot salted water.
- Drain into a bowl. Add salt, garlic, mixed herbs, red chili powder, four tablespoons olive oil and mix.
- Add lemon juice and mix.
- Place the wedges on a greased tray.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over them.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for fifteen to twenty minutes. Serve hot.