Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Saw this on TV today they look real good. Recipe by chef sanjeev kapoor
Make and share this American Baked Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C Cut potatoes into wedges without removing the skin.
- Blanch in hot salted water.
- Drain into a bowl. Add salt, garlic, mixed herbs, red chili powder, four tablespoons olive oil and mix.
- Add lemon juice and mix.
- Place the wedges on a greased tray.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over them.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for fifteen to twenty minutes. Serve hot.