Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This salad is so fast and simple. It's perfect for a hot summer day. You can cook the bacon in the microwave and not even have to heat up the house. I use turkey bacon to make it lighter.
- 2 large tomatoes, cubed 1/2-inch
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Layer tomatoes, bacon, salad greens, dressing and cheese in large serving bowl.
- Toss just before serving.
Good salad! I used baby spinach and baby greens. Thanks for posting! Made for "Election Eats" Tag.
This was so very good. I used grape tomatoes and cut them in half. The bacon is what really gives it the flavor and we couldn't stop eating it. Main course took a back seat to this. Thanks for a great recipe. Will make often.
So easy to do and unbelievable how good it is. I'll do it very often I think :P I cooked my bacon in the microwave. I used Renee's ranch dressing with sour cream. Thanks :)