1/2 Photos of Amen for Ramen Asian Style Salad
Vicki in CT's Note:
This is a super quick fix, vegetarian, healthy meal. Can add cooked chicken if desired. Can use soy mayo for vegan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (your choice of flavors)
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 4 scallions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 -3 carrots (shredded or julienned)
- snow peas, julienned (optional)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (I use reduced fat)
- 1/2 teaspoon sambal oelek (or more to suit your taste)
- 1 -2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1Bring water to boil. Add HALF of seasoning packet (to reduce sodium). Boil noodles for only two minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- 2Meanwhile for dressing, combine mayo, sambal olek, and lemon juice.
- 3In a medium to large sized bowl toss cabbage, carrots, scallions, snow peas (if using). Add cooled noodles (cool, room temp or slightly warmer fine too). Toss with dressing.
- 4To serve, top with peanuts and cilantro. Season to taste.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amen for Ramen Asian Style Salad
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.7
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 706.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: