Recipe by Sherrybeth
This was in my email last week and I tried it over the weekend. I was actually surprised at how good it was and what a pretty presentation in made.
- 3 (6 ounce) containersyoplait original 99% fat free french vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1 medium banana, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, mix yogurt and pineapple. Into each of 4 parfait glasses, place 1/4 cup of the cereal.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture on top of cereal in each glass.
- Top each with 1/4 cup cereal, then with 1/4 of the banana slices.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture onto banana in each; top each with orange segments.
- Spoon remaining yogurt mixture over orange segments.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Garnish with strawberries.