This was in my email last week and I tried it over the weekend. I was actually surprised at how good it was and what a pretty presentation in made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (6 ounce) containers yoplait original 99% fat free french vanilla yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1 medium banana, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1In medium bowl, mix yogurt and pineapple. Into each of 4 parfait glasses, place 1/4 cup of the cereal.
- 2Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture on top of cereal in each glass.
- 3Top each with 1/4 cup cereal, then with 1/4 of the banana slices.
- 4Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture onto banana in each; top each with orange segments.
- 5Spoon remaining yogurt mixture over orange segments.
- 6Sprinkle with coconut.
- 7Garnish with strawberries.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ambrosia Yogurt Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 152.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free french vanilla yogurt