Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Quick Cooking Magazine Aug 2001
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 4 mini graham cracker tart crusts
- In a bowl, combine the fruit, marshmallows and coconut.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into shells and refrigerate until serving.
These were awesome little tarts HokiesLady. What a great idea, I love ambrosia and this was just perfect. I loved that you could taste all the different ingredients in the tart. The only change I made, was that I used my favorite tart shells as I couldn't find any graham cracker tart crusts. This recipe made a lovely light and fluffy tart, that was enjoyed by everyone. Thank you for making me look like a star. :)