1/2 Photos of Ambrosia Sweet Potatoes
Seasoned Cook's Note:
A VERY PRETTY DISH! All the right flavors which blend well with sweet potatoes. Easy to prepare. This recipe is from a local fund raiser cookbook and was submitted by Sudie Blanchard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sweet potatoes in a baking dish. Slice orange and lemon into thin slices.
- 2Alternate layering slices on top of sweet potatoes.
- 3Combine drained pineapple, brown sugar and melted butter. Pour mixture over sweet potatoes. Sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- 4Decorate with cherries. Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ambrosia Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 160.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 2.1 g