3 hrs 15 mins
Even those who are not on a diet or diabetic will enjoy this light and tasty dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped (sweetened with artificial sweetener)
- 1Beat cream cheese til soft.
- 2Stir in pudding mix.
- 3Gradually add milk ,beating slowly until well blended.
- 4Fold in fruit and coconut.
- 5Mix graham crumbs with butter and cinnamon and press into 9x13 pan.
- 6Pour fruit mixture over crust.
- 7Spread whipped cream evenly over pudding mixture.
- 8Garnish with toasted coconut
- 9Chill 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ambrosia Squares (Diabetic)
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.2
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 246.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g