Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Even those who are not on a diet or diabetic will enjoy this light and tasty dessert.
Make and share this Ambrosia Squares (Diabetic) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped (sweetened with artificial sweetener)
- Beat cream cheese til soft.
- Stir in pudding mix.
- Gradually add milk ,beating slowly until well blended.
- Fold in fruit and coconut.
- Mix graham crumbs with butter and cinnamon and press into 9x13 pan.
- Pour fruit mixture over crust.
- Spread whipped cream evenly over pudding mixture.
- Garnish with toasted coconut
- Chill 3 hours.