Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living. When I make this, I use a bar of regular cream cheese and add about 1/3-1/2 can of drained crushed pineapple to it. I also use more coconut. Yummy stuff that I have been known to eat with a spoon....
- 311.84 g can mandarin orange segments, drained and chopped
- 226.79 g containersoft cream cheese with pineapple
- 59.14 ml flaked coconut, toasted
- 59.14 ml almonds, slivered chopped and toasted
- Stir together cream cheese, coconut, and almonds until smooth; fold in oranges.
- Serve with gingersnaps, apple slices, fruit bread (banana, date, etc), or graham crackers.