Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A kids (and adults) favorite
- 96.38 g instant vanilla pudding
- 226.79 g whipped topping
- 118.29 ml milk
- 566.99 g crushed pineapple, well drained
- 425.24 g peaches, drained and diced (not in heavy syrup)
- 311.84 g mandarin oranges, drained
- 473.18 ml miniature marshmallows
- 118.29 ml flaked coconut
- 118.29 ml halved maraschino cherry, drained
- Beat together pudding, whipped topping and milk. Fold in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Delicious! I love ambrosia, and this one is great.
I used with homemade whipped cream instead of store bought whipped topping. This was delicious. I might try with sugar free pudding next time just to cut some of the calories. Our first time was for the 4th of July, and it will soon be a regular for special parties and holidays! I bet the addition of pecans would be good too, but not everyone likes them, so I might just add to my serving next time.
Who doesn't love a good ambrosia salad? Perfect for holidays or picnics. I liked the mix of fruit in this recipe and the fact that it doesn't call for nuts.