Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dessert with culture (pun intended).
- 1 batch yogurt cheese (see my recipe here at Zaar, Yogurt Cheese)
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 cups cut up fresh fruit (use your imagination)
- 1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows
- Mix the yogurt cheese and coconut in a small bowl.
- Layer with the fruit salad and marshmallows in 4 parfait glasses or water goblets.
So good!! And healthy too!!! Made my own yogurt cheese and added some raisins and clementines. My bf suggested that next time I replace the mini marshmallow by granola cereals (to make it even healthier!!). Thanks Mirj!!