- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 1⁄4 cups Cool Whip (thawed)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup coconut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple; reserve juice. Add cold water to juice to make 1 cup.
- Stir boiling water and jello in large bowl until dissolved. Add the (cold) pineapple juice mixture and refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in Cool Whip with wire whisk until smooth. Refrigerate 10 minutes or until mixture will mound and then add pineapple, oranges, marshmallows, and coconut. Spoon in to 6 cup mold.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Unmold and serve.