Recipe by NC Gal
This is from Debbie Signor / Cooks Country My friend made this for me while she was in town and we loved it. Light and fruity Needs time to set up
- 4 (3 ounce) boxes pineapple gelatin mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 (13 1/2 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained and halved
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
Directions See How It's Made
- dissolve jello in boiling water in large bowl.
- stir in 1/2 cup COLD water and all the coconut milk.
- refrigerate, uncovered until slightly set. Mixture should have the consistency of egg white, about one hour.
- lightly coat 12 cup mold or non stick bundt pan with cooking spray.
- whisk slightly set jello until well blended, then fold in marshmallow, oranges and cherries.
- pour into mold and refrigerate uncovered until set, about 4 hours.
- when ready to serve, invert onto large plate.