Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fresh and creamy salad is a favorite around my house. I make it with plenty of fruit, yogurt for dressing, then mix in just enough 'goodies' (marshmallows and coconut) so it tastes like the rich version I grew up with.
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup green grape
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.