Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great fruit salad that doesn't need in season fruit! It is pretty and I have served it for brunches. If you use a little of the maraschino juice, it is a pink color. I got this recipe online when I was searching for an easy and different fruit salad.
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 8 ounces fruit cocktail, drained
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 10 ounces maraschino cherries, drained (optional)
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.