Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and fun way to serve fruit.
- 1 pineapple, cored and cubed
- 1 honeydew melon, seeds discarded and cubed
- 1 cantaloupe, seeds discarded and cubed
- 1⁄2 watermelon, seeds discarded and cubed
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled
- 1 bunch red seedless grapes or 1 bunch green grape
- 1 cup coconut, lightly packed
- 1⁄2 cup orange liqueur
- bamboo skewer
- Combine fuits in a large bowl and sprinkle with coconut and orange liqueur. Toss gently until well combined. Cover and chill overnight or until ready to make the kabobs.
- Up to 2 hours before serving, skewer fruit on the bamboo sticks in whatever order you prefer. Arrange on serving platter and refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.