Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This sounds so wonderfully refreshing on the hot summer day. I wanted to put this here, so as not to loose it. :) Cooking time includes freezing time.
- 1 (8 ounce) containercream cheese with strawberries
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (8 ounce) cartonlow fat strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup toasted flaked coconut
- red food coloring (optional)
- With electric mixer, beat cream cheese and bananas in large bowl until nearly smooth.
- Beat in Sweetened Condensed Milk, yogurt, and lemon juice.
- Stir in orange sections, pineapple and coconut.
- Stir in food coloring (optional).
- Spoon into 11x7-inch baking dish. Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Cut into pieces; serve in dessert dishes.
Wish I could give this 10 stars. What a great dish! I did not have any coconut flakes so I just left them out but it not not hurt this dish at all. Fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing it, Beth A, and also thank YOU for making and reviewing one of my dishes.