Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "Ambrosia". The cookbook is from Vicksburg, MS. Excellent snack mix.
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 (12 ounce) bag M&M's peanut chocolate candies
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except white chocolate morsels in a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate morsels according to the package directions.
- Pour white chocolate over the mixture and toss well to coat.
- Spread on waxed paper and let sit until white chocolate hardens.
- Store in an airtight container.