1/1 Photo of Ambrosia Cream Pie
My daughter Adiya (Didi to her friends) brought this recipe home from a cooking demonstration at her school. Mandarin orange segments are hard to get where we live, but this pie is worth every imported can! Prep time includes fridge time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop up orange segments.
- 2Lightly press the orange pieces and the pineapple between layers of paper towels to remove any excess moisture (you do not want a sopping wet pie).
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the milk and the pudding mix. Mix well.
- 4Whip the cream until stiff and fold it into the pudding mix.
- 5Fold in the coconut as well.
- 6Add the oranges and pineapple and stir well to mix it all through.
- 7Pour this mixture into the crumb crust.
- 8Cover with some plastic wrap and let the pie hang our in the fridge until it's firm enough to cut, about 6 hours or overnight.
- 9Keep it covered and store it in the fridge.
- 10Garnish with additional whipped topping and coconut.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ambrosia Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.8
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.0 mg
- Sodium 368.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g