Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A old acquaintance passed this onto me, but I have modified it with the yogurt. But I warn you it is very addictive.
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream (can use Low Fat)
- 1 (8 ounce) package strawberries, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans fruit cocktail in syrup, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- icing sugar (to taste)
- mix all in a bowl, putting the strawberries in last.
- Put into the refrigerator until ready to serve the same day.
- You can substitute yogurt for the sour cream, but then reserve the icing sugar, unless you have a sweet tooth.
I think this would be delicious as a filling is a lemon sponge flan.
This is a very tasty, easy to make recipe. When I made it I substituted the fruit salad for a can of boysenberries. You get a wonderful pink colour when you do this and it's very tasty. You can also substitute the sour cream for regular thickened cream.