Recipe by Maureenie
This is my aunt's version of this salad. If using canned peaches that are halved or sliced, chop in a dice before mixing. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
Top Review by gertc96
This was enjoyed by my kids, myself and my niece and nephew. I have had ambrosia before with oranges, bananas, coolwhip and marshmallows. This was a nice different twist to that. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for New Kid on the Block tag game.
- 1 (15 ounce) candiced peaches, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pears, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup coconut (canned is better)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt