Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
- 10 ounces maraschino cherries, cut in quarters
- 12 ounces mandarin oranges (No. 2)
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks (No 2)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Drain fruit well.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Be sure fruit is well drained or Ambrosia will be mushy.
EXCELLENT! I doubled the fruit and marshamallos (BIG FAMILY) and used the 8 ounces sour cream and 8 ounces of cool whip. Also added a cup of coconut. LOVED IT!!!
My daughter loves this recipe! I have made this so many times and just forgot to rate it. We have so much fun telling everyone that there is a "secret" ingredient (sour cream). It is an easy and delicious recipe that my 12 year old daughter and I enjoy making together. Thanks!
Delicious!!! I substituted fat free vanilla yogurt for the sour cream