Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a deliciously addictive fruit salad I've been making for years at the holiday. There's never a drop left when the table is cleared. It's very easy to make. Cooking time is refrigeration time. The marshmallow and coconut ingredients can be adjusted to your personal taste.
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 8 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 banana, sliced (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow (I use the colored ones)
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together well, being careful not to crush the fruit.
- Place in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight so that flavors can blend.
This was the recipe I was looking for. Just like mom used to make at Christmas. My children loved it as much as I did when I was a child. The adults loved it too... Thank you for posting it.