Recipe by tracey lannan
Hi this is Amber, I'm 17 and this is my favorite casserole of my mom's. I finally convinced her to put it on her list. For everybody with a busy schedule this is quick easy and it's really good with garlic bread and salad.
- 12 ounces broad egg noodles
- 3 lbs hamburger
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (more or less to taste)
- 1 (26 ounce) can tomato soup (family size)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- american cheese slice
Directions See How It's Made
- brown ground beef with onions; drain.
- While hamburger is cooking, prepare noodles according to package; drain.
- Mix tomato soup and brown sugar into hamburger.
- mix cream of chicken and cheddar cheese soups, and milk into noodles.
- Put noodle mixture into a 9x13-inch pan or casserole dish, top with cheese, then the hamburger mixture.
- Bake, covered, for 40-45 minutes at 350°F.