Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I rallied my favorite recipes and taste buds to create this creamy, flavor-packed dressing. Makes me want to eat salad forever. :-)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil or 1 tablespoon other light-tasting oil
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 -4 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed (or chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted if desired
- 1 -2 green onions, chopped or 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped (I prefer it without though)
- Combine all in a jar and shake well. It will thicken up in 10 minutes or so from the tahini. Add salt or pepper if desired. Keep refrigerated.
I needed to add a little more lemon juice, as the dressing was very thick. Mine turned out way to heavy to use on a green salad, but as a dip with veggies, perfect!
This is a great dressing - will absolutely be making it again! I agree that it is great as a dressing, but also as a dip - and I used it on a veggie wrap as well. Thanks for posting - made for PAC Spring 2008.
I loved the flavors in this. I didn't have flax seed oil, so used olive oil and added about 1 tbs. flax seed. You did good on this one! Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag.