Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful apple-caramel taste!Easy Peasy, too. Serve with your favorite ice cream or whipped cream. Had this recipe for eons; but think it was an entry in a long ago Pillsbury's Bake-Off.
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate biscuits into 10 bisuits.
- Place in bottom of greased 8" baking dish. Arrange apples over top.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boi, stirring constantly. Pour overapples and biscuits.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golder brown and bisucits ar firm in center.
- Serve warm.
Easy Peasy is right, and it tastes so good it had you going back for more! We loved this and it is now in my favorites! Thank you for this one!