1/1 Photo of Amazingly Soft Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are soooooo good! My boyfriend and I can't stop eating them. (Make sure not to over cook or they won't be soft.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup unsalted butter, Softened (but not melted)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (for more texture you could use crunchy. I used all natural organic creamy peanut butter)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (you could also use all purpose flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup nuts, Chopped (optional)
- 1Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together until smooth.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- 4Stir in flour and baking soda until well combined.
- 5Mix in chips and nuts by hand.
- 6Using a cookie scooper or a spoon, scoop up 1 1/4 inch balls of dough and place 2'' apart on a greased cookie sheet. (For smaller cookies make smaller balls of course. Do not push them down.).
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are firm around the edges but do not wait until the tops are brown.
- 9Wait 3-4 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool.
- 10You could use any kind of nuts you want and even switch up the chips.
- 11If you put the cookies into a zip lock bag place a piece of sandwich bread in with them to keep them soft.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazingly Soft Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1660 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 89.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g