Recipe by hippychick7226
I put this together one night that I needed a quick meal. I had all the ingredients on hand--and it's super tasty! This has become a staple in our weekly supper routine. Super fast, easy, cheap, and even fairly light.....
- 3 cups imitation crabmeat
- 1 (12 ounce) jar parmesan and mozzarella pasta sauce (Ragu, or any white sauce ie. alfredo would work, also)
- 1 cup mexican cheese (we prefer Crystal Farms)
- 6 flour tortillas
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the chopped imitation crabmeat with 1/2 jar of parmesan mozzarella sauce.
- Spray a baking dish with Non-stick spray.
- Fill each tortilla with crabmeat/white sauce mixture, wrap like a taco and place in baking dish.
- Pour over the remaining parmesan/mozzarella sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 30-45 minutes.