So simple, so tasty, so soothing!!! A classic chicken noodle recipe. All it takes is some chicken broth or chicken soup base, chicken and some veggies. A bay leaf gives it the extra yummy factor. Why would you ever buy canned soup with such an easy tasty recipe like this! I read this recipe in a chicken cook book but changed a few things to suit my prefrences.
- Cook carrots in melted butter 4 min.
- Stir in onion, broth and bay leaf.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer 5 min until carrots are almost tender.
- Return to a boil.
- Add noodles, chicken, peas and simmer until noodles are tender.