1/1 Photo of Amazingly Simple Chicken Noodle Soup
So simple, so tasty, so soothing!!! A classic chicken noodle recipe. All it takes is some chicken broth or chicken soup base, chicken and some veggies. A bay leaf gives it the extra yummy factor. Why would you ever buy canned soup with such an easy tasty recipe like this! I read this recipe in a chicken cook book but changed a few things to suit my prefrences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook carrots in melted butter 4 min.
- 2Stir in onion, broth and bay leaf.
- 3Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Bring to a boil, then simmer 5 min until carrots are almost tender.
- 5Return to a boil.
- 6Add noodles, chicken, peas and simmer until noodles are tender.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazingly Simple Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 1100.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 19.4 g