1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Originally created for my nephew Stuart who is lactose-intolerant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the biscuits in a food processor.
- 2Melt the margarine and pour over the crushed cookies.
- 3Add the cinnamon.
- 4Press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a springform pan.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Mix all the filling ingredients together with an electric mixer until well blended.
- 7Pour into cookie crust.
- 8Bake in a preheated oven at 250 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit) for 10 minutes.
- 9Turn the heat down to 150 degrees Celsius and bake for an additional 60 minutes.
- 10Do not open the oven door at peek at the cake during this time.
- 11Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven for an additional hour or more.
- 12Place in the refrigerator for several hours before serving.
- 13Variation: use brown sugar for a caramel cheesecake.
- 14This cake may be topped with your favorite pie filling.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazingly Parve Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 106.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
petit beurre biscuits
tofutti sour supreme natural flavor