Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mother has been making this for years. She found the recipe in one of her church cookbooks from Hawaii. I really like this recipe because not only does it taste great, but using only three ingredients it is easy and can be ready quickly. We always double the recipe to use a pint of sour cream and the whole packet of the Lipton mix.
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- Put frozen spinach in a medium size sauce pan.
- Turn heat to medium and heat spinach until it thaws completely.
- Add soup mix and sour cream.
- Stir until heated completely.
Wow! Good and easy - you cannot beat that combination. My DH came back for seconds, and usually turns his nose up at spinach. We will make this often. Thank you!
This was so simple and was very good. I did'nt chang a thing Thanks