1/3 Photos of Amazingly Easy Cookies
Evan's Mommy's Note:
A great recipe for the times you need a quick dessert but don't feel like doing a lot of work! Vary the recipe by adding your own ingredients to this 3 ingredient batter--such as nuts, chocolate chips, toffee pieces...and so on. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix at low speed until moistened.
- 3Drop by rounded talblespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 4Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- 5Cool a couple of minutes before removing from cookie sheets.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazingly Easy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 140.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g