Amazingly Easy Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Place chocolate in heavy saucepan on very low heat or in the microwave until melted.
- Set aside to cool.
- Combine in a large bowl, with mixer at low speed, confectioners sugar, butter, milk and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed 1-2 minutes until creamy.
- Add cooled chocolate and beat till combined. (If you want,you may add more milk now to get your desired spreading consistancy! I never need too.).
- Makes enough to fill and frost 2-layer cake, or 13x9x2-inch sheet cake or 24 cupcakes, or 1 bundt cake.