Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an amazing cheesecake recipe! It was given to me by someone very close to me that has passed away and since his passing, I have many it many many times. Every time I have made this recipe, it is gone by the end of the day! This recipe is made for one pie but usually I double the recipe to make two.
- Preheat to 350 degrees.
- Crush graham crackers and add 1/4 C sugar.
- Melt 1/4 C butter and mix together.
- Press in pie pan and bake 5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Beat cream cheese until completely smooth.
- Add 1/2 C sugar and mix until creamy.
- Add 1 egg and 1 tablespoons vanilla.
- Beat until creamy.
- Pour in crust and bake 15min.
- Remove and let cool 10min.
- Mix sour cream, 4 tbsp sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla together and pour on top of cooled cake.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Take out and let cool.
- Refrigerate overnight.