Megan's Mommy's Note:
OK, I know there are a ton of recipes out there. But I have yet to find one I like as well as my version. This has a cream cheese base, and bakes up creamy and extra cheesy with lots of flavor. This works well with low fat ingredients also. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, drained well
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 1Saute the onion and red pepper in the oil for 5 minutes.
- 2Add the garlic and saute an additional 2 minutes.
- 3Squeeze the spinach to remove all the liquid.
- 4Add to the onion mixture.
- 5Add the artichoke hearts.
- 6In a separate bowl, with an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
- 7Add to the spinach mixture.
- 8Add the cheeses and seasonings.
- 9Put into a shallow, greased baking dish.
- 10bake at 350F degrees for 30 minutes until golden and bubbly
- 11Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, veggies or cubed bread.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazingly Cheesy Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.0
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.1 mg
- Sodium 496.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 12.8 g