- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 10 3⁄4 ounces white wine
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 box wild rice, uncle bens with herbs
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the last six ingredients together.
- Place the chicken breast in a 9x12" baking dish and pour the mix over the breast.
- Let this mixture marinate for several hours (4 to 6), covered.
- Bake covered for 1 hour at 350°, stir the mixture up a bit and let it cook an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preparation time does not include the marinating time.