These cookies are really good! And they only have a little bit of butter in them! You can add raisins to them, or you can use chocolate chips instead! They are moist and tasty. One healthy recipe my family actually liked! makes 4 dozen
- Heat oven to 375.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in one bowl.
- Mix the brown sugar, applesauce, eggs, margarine, and vanilla in another bowl.
- Mix the two bowls into one bowl.
- Then add in the oats and raisins.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of the dough onto a baking sheet.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.