1/2 Photos of Amazing Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies
These cookies are really good! And they only have a little bit of butter in them! You can add raisins to them, or you can use chocolate chips instead! They are moist and tasty. One healthy recipe my family actually liked! makes 4 dozen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in one bowl.
- 3Mix the brown sugar, applesauce, eggs, margarine, and vanilla in another bowl.
- 4Mix the two bowls into one bowl.
- 5Then add in the oats and raisins.
- 6Drop rounded teaspoons of the dough onto a baking sheet.
- 7Cook for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.8
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g