Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
the title says it all.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 cup red lentil
- 3 cups water
- 3 chicken flavored bullion cubes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 bunch kale, thoroughly cleaned and chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) package rice noodles
- heat olive oil in large pot over med-low heat.
- add celery, onion, bell pepper, and salt. cover and sweat for 5 mins or until vegetables begin to turn translucent.
- add garlic and continue cooking for two minutes.
- add remaining ingredients, except pasta and kale. cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20-25 minutes. lentils should be done.
- add kale and pasta. cook for two more minutes.