1/11 Photos of Amazing White Trash Puff Balls
Ashley Elles's Note:
These are wonderful! My cousin brought them as an appetizer for Thanksgiving dinner one year, and I got the recipe. I make them for work parties, and even quick snacks at home. You can always make more or less by using more or less cream cheese and crescent rolls! Trust me, these are excellent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package hormel sliced pepperoni (or any brand)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (10 1/8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1Take out the crescent rolls, and seperate into the individual triangles.
- 2Flatten each triangle and slice it so that it becomes three small triangles.
- 3Dice or chop your pepperoni into tiny, tiny pieces.
- 4Mix the pepperoni into the cream cheese, stir very well so all of the pepperoni pieces are mixed into the cream cheese.
- 5Take a little spoonful of your cream cheese/pepperoni mixture and put it in the middle of one of your crescent rolls triangles.
- 6Pinch up all of the sides around the filling.
- 7Repeat and place them all on a cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for the amount of time stated on the crescent rolls (usually 11 minutes at 350°F).
- 9Let cool for a few minutes before serving!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing White Trash Puff Balls
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.2
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 147.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g